Sell High, Buy Low, Make Cash
What to sell:
What to Buy:
- Giftcards. The best ones to sell are ones that require no shipping. Things like Walmart E-Card or Amazon Giftcards are the best to sell. My favorites to sell are Amazon Giftcards due to them having a high sell value and the frequency that I can acquire them.
- Point Cards. What I mean are Microsoft Points, Playstation Network Cards, etc. They are extremely easy to get (included in "Methods") and they reliably sell. There will always be buyers for these as long as there are new members on Listia
- Reward Points. I personally don't sell these as I don't have a reliable method of getting them, but people sell these and they go for a decent amount of credits. If you drink lots of bottled soda, this should be for you. These can be very easily acquired and free to get.
What to Buy:
- Smartphones. My personal favorite. These sell for a crazy amount on Ebay compared to other items and they go for a relatively low amount of credits. Also, newer members list these and sometimes they aren't scams but will go for a low amount of credits.
- iPods. They go for a generally higher amount of credits and the profit margins are lesser than smartphones, but the older versions of iPods like the Mini or earlier generation Nano will go for a low amount of credits. They still sell for a decent amount on Ebay. On the other hand, an iPod touch will sell for a large amount of credits and will sell for a good amount on Ebay.
- Hard Drives. I used to try to buy these since the hard drive market has skyrocketed in prices over the years, but they have been less listings of these that provide a good profit. They go for a mid-range amount of credits and sell for a lot on Ebay.